September 3rd @ 3pm
Drakes Beach - 42 Drakes Beach Rd, Inverness, CA 94937
Baptism is a symbol to show the world of the decision made to follow Christ. It is a testimony of what Christ has done in your life. If you are interested in getting baptized, please fill out this form.
Bring your beach chairs and towels.
Directions from Petaluma
- From Highway 101 take the East Washington Street exit.
- Follow Washington Street southwest about 1 mile to Petaluma Boulevard.
- Turn left and proceed southeast a few blocks to D Street.
- Turn right onto D Street, which will become the Point Reyes-Petaluma Road, and head southwest for about 15 miles to the junction with Platform Bridge Road.
- Turn right to stay on the Point Reyes-Petaluma Road and continue west for about 3 miles to the junction with California
- Highway 1 in the town of Point Reyes Station.
- Turn left onto Highway 1, drive south through Point Reyes Station and just beyond main street, turn right onto Sir Francis Drake Blvd, which is just after the green bridge.
- Sir Francis Drake Blvd winds through the town of Inverness and through pastoral lands. Follow signs for the Lighthouse as you go. After approximately 13 miles you will see the sign for Drake’s Beach on your left.
- Turn left and drive to the parking lot at the end of the road. (NOTE: The turn off of Sir Francis Drake Blvd. for Drake’s Beach is after North Beach but before South Beach.)